To register for our wholesale (pallet and truckload buying) program, please click or tap here.
Bin Voyage and our exclusive supplier, Liquidation Brokers, LLC have teamed up together to give our re-seller customers what they need and want.
Namely pallets and for those with the funds and space, truckloads.
We have several different retailers that we sell.
For privacy reasons, we're not permitted to say which publicly.
Either way, it is the retailers that you have come to know and love.
Anyone can buy a pallet. You do not have to be a re-seller, vendor, or established business!
A few things to keep in mind:
1. If you do not have a vendor's license, you will have to pay local sales tax.
2. You must agree and sign our terms and conditions.
3. You will need to pay a one-time $25 registration fee.
4. If you intend to pay with a credit card, there will be a 3.5% credit card fee attached to your invoice.
5. Merchandise will only be held till the close of business, otherwise there will be a $20 per day, per pallet storage fee that must be paid prior to the releasing of your merchandise. After 7 days, your merchandise and any amount paid to said merchandise is forfeited and considered abandoned.
6. You are responsible for the loading and unloading of your merchandise. We will assist in getting it to one of our various doors. Otherwise, there will be a $50 per pallet charge to help break it down and load in to your vehicle.
7. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
This is explained in detail in our terms and conditions.
8. ABSOLUTELY NO RUMMAGING, OPENING OF ITEMS, OR CHERRY-PICKING ITEMS OFF ANOTHER PALLET.
Failure to abide by this rule will result in you being removed and banned from any future purchases.
You can look as much as you want, but keep the touching to a minimum.
9. All pallets will be a set price for Saturday and Sunday. The price will be determined by which program you are purchasing. Then Monday through Friday the price will decrease by $25 per day.
10. Discounts are available for multiple purchases. Speak to your representative about details.